2016 had mostly been a rough year for many of us. For me, it was good in a lot of aspects, yet was quite sluggish towards the end. The joy 2015 on the writing front was nullified in 2016 :P. There were some great travel stories, fun, surprises and a few lessons which I would want to take forward. Sure I am going to share them here on myspace. C'mon, now let's explore them.
1. Your family is the one only who truly loves you the way you are. Everyone else will always do/say things against you at one point in life.
2. No one really cares about things they say they do.
3. Your work always speaks for you, more than ever you can say for yourself. Love doing it.
4. Commitment is important. It will always make you a better person. A better version of you.
5. No one but you can help yourself. Love yourself and discover the power within you.
6. Try to limit your words. Yes, it's coming from me (:P). This year, I shall be looking towards the art of speaking less.
7. Observe people around. Watch out their actions. Be more vigilant. This is something, I really really need to learn. Being gullible hasn't been a very positive thing for me. I just believe what people say or show. But there's always more to it. Which I fail to understand or simply just ignore.
8. Fight for your dreams. At the end of the day, they'll be the ones that will give you peace of mind.
I feel happy after writing. And I shall be doing it more often now. Enough of going into the space of not writing!
Looking forward to a lot of things in terms of writing in 2017, which I couldn't do last year. Happy New Year.
What were your lessons from the year gone? Anything you wanna share?