Hoping from one blog to another, and then another and then another.. Writing for your blog and then explore what’s going on, on blogosphere.. Seeing people winning awards, was more like a fantasy to me. But checking my inbox this time wasn’t the way it usually is. Rashmi from Whispers of Hope has been kind enough to nominate me for the Versatile Blogger award. It’s my first award and I feel incredible at the moment. I lately realized how important it is for me to write and what I want to do with it further. It is all for this blogosphere that gave wings of hope for me to fly. Writing and connecting, that is what we are here for? And that’s how life is.
Another milestone in the world of blogging.. and as we say, the best is yet to come..
This is a special moment, knowing that someone out there is reading your work and appreciating it. A big thanks and much love to you Rashmi :*
- Display it on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you- Thank you so very much Rashmi
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers
So let’s start with the activity:
7 Facts about Me
- I like to do multiple things at the same time. Try my hands on several stuff and then pick up the best. There is always.. mind it ALWAYS, a guilt in me for not doing enough for myself, for my career, for anything that’s worth doing. I keep feeling that I’m constantly missing something, when I’m relaxing or sitting idle or any other activity.. it eats me up!
- I believe in companionship in any relationship. For two individuals to be one soul, it’s important to be best friends with each other. For only then you will be able to know the in and out of your partner.
- I don’t judge people easily. I never pass comments in my head when I see someone really odd. And I hate it when people comment on other’s weight, or body or hair or skin or height or appearance. For we all say we shouldn’t judge, but we all do. I think we all are wired that way, but what we can do is avoid all the crappy thoughts coming in our head
- I have kept myself all wide awake for 72 hours non-stop. Without a single nap or power nap or whatsoever!
- I randomly compliment random people. But I compliment only the ones, who I think deserve it and seem down to earth and the smile that I get in return from them, makes my day.
- I am unnecessarily friendly to almost everyone I meet. I think it’s inspired by the western culture, where I see everyone smiling at each other for no good reason and I like that thing.
- It affects me like hell, when I find out the truth that people talk behind my back. I feel, if you don’t like anyone, why sing words of praises endlessly. I wonder, how is one able to do that in the first place! And it makes me so mad, that I’m no longer able to control my emotions. I know, it’s wrong, but I think I’ll learn it eventually
Nominating these awesome bloggers for the award:
P.S.: Bloggers who I read regularly, have already been nominated, which is the reason why their names are not there :P