- My cook for being less absent this month. Yes on a very serious note, she's the one who's absent most of the times. Gladly, this month she was quite regular.
- My MIL had to leave the town for some personal stuff (hell No, that's not what I am grateful for!), and thus comes the load all of the responsibilities on my tiny shoulders. Getting the work done, managing the staff and keeping a vigilant eye on everyone. Well, I know what you’re thinking.. it’s not that tough, right? The tough part is getting everything done, without being present! Having classes all day, makes it a bit handy, but I'm glad I learnt it a bit.
- Rains this side is a sad state. The entire July had gone and I guess it only rained may be for a day or two. Yeah, it’s that bad! The weather is mostly sunny. But I am thankful for this little rain as well.
- O and how can I forget, The felicitation program. It was one of the best days so far, this year. Getting inspired by others and being the reason behind someone's inspiration is like a dream. My students performed really well in the exams and I am so happy to have taught them.
new batch.. it was a bit handy for the first few days, given the strength
of the batch this time, but finally, things are falling in place. I
guesshope students are starting to like megetting along with me.
- I am so grateful to be a part of this Blog-A-Rhythm.. aka BAR group, which seems so enthusiastic and so much full of energy. One of the best groups I've been a part of! The people there and the discussions, the activities.. everything just lightens me up..
- I took part in few of the writing challenges.. I did complete a few and left a few. Left, not because I couldn't, but because, writing everyday for one or two challenges compulsorily, was kind of bringing down the quality of my blogpost (that is what I felt). I mean, writing just for the heck of it, and submitting just because I have signed up for it.. I felt it was a bit of injustice to it. I write when I enjoy doing it and I try my best to make it readable for the readers and not just write anything and post it. I hope that clears it.
- I've been eating like crazy these days. Odd cravings.. Happens with me most of the times (No.. no pregnancy :P). That was a spoiler for a few times and savior as well for the rest of the times! I am thankful, for getting to eat whatever I want. It makes me and people like us luckier than many.
- A few dates with my girlfriends is always a delight. Also, I was able to give my say to the place where I work. It happens with me many times, where I feel very hesitant in saying something. Gladly, I was able to voice my opinion.
- Getting to know a lot more bloggers. Plus knowing the fact, that they too visit my blog! I feel grateful. :)
Saturday, 1 August 2015
7 months completed already! Hush..! This year is really up to something! I write the reflections every month and this time, there is this Gratitude month going on, making me think why not?! It's the best combo one can reflect upon. And I think everybody should do it once in a while.
So here goes my list for the month of July:
What did you do all month? My list pretty much sums up everything! Drop in your links in comments and I’ll surely visit and read your list of gratitude.