Just when I was scratching my head for what to write today post, I found Cookie Meme at Parul’s blog. And what an amazing exercise it looks, short and nice. And with too much things to handle at the same time, ideas are bound to go out of my reach :P
It looks like fun.. the rest, let’s find out:
- Are any of your friendships on a fine line? I don’t think so. Yes, busy schedules do take a toll sometimes, but then we do understand everyone’s situations.. that’s what friends do, right? Moreover, it’s all about how much you’re there when your friends need you the most, rather than yapping every other day and not being present when they count on you.
- Have you ever witnessed a birth? Never.. and I am not game for it either!
- Where’s your favorite place to be when you feel depressed? I like being all by myself. Alone. May be with my phone, so that I can call someone close to my heart,or may be meet a dear friend.
- Are you currently looking forward to tomorrow? Yes, of course! The thought of Tomorrows always bring hope and happiness for the new day.
- When was the last time you held someone’s hand? Yesterday only! Though I was sitting behind A, in the car, and he was holding the head rest, and it was then when I held his hand! *blush blush*.
- Have you ever faked sick? Yes.. of course! Who hasn't?
- Are you currently wearing jeans? Nope. I'm home, and jeans, not for home.
- Have you gone to a coffee shop within the past week? [i.e. Starbucks] Yes.. not to Starbucks though, but I did visit a coffee shop thrice last week! And it was bliss!
- Would you like to be able to read thoughts? Yes yes yes.. I'd love to! Imagine, finally being able to know the honest opinions and thoughts of people around you! It couldn't get any better!
- Do certain swear words just roll off your tongue? No.. I barely swear.
- Are you often the last one to understand a joke? No.. and I am so glad I am not! Sarcasm turns me on and who doesn't relish quirky jokes?
- Can experience be gained just by reading? No.. I think one really needs to jump into the situation and face, then only experience comes and one learns from it.
- Does playing the guitar make a person more attractive? Yes.. People who play musical instruments (modern ones), I have a soft corner for them ;)
- Have you ever slept in a tent, indoors or out? Again No.. But it's there on my wishlist.
- What does your hair look like at the moment? Haha.. Terrible! I'm having a bad hair day.
- Are you mad right now? No.. I am all good and happy!
- Who did you spend your summer with last year? My family. All the close family come to our place. It's all fun and frolic, happiness and food, and much more.
- Did you eat a cookie today? Not yet.. and now I get it why Cookie Meme.!
I think you should try this out. And don't forget to share with me!
Day 15 of NoMo
Linking with SundayStealing