Okay, so yesterday I was going through Roshan’s post and obviously, it interested me. I mean I was more interested in knowing more about him but as I scrolled down towards the end, I realized I wanted to do it too. And these tags are always fun to play right? So here I am ready to load you with more information about myself!
1. How did you get one of your scars? I have one above my forehead, smothered with my not-so-thick-hair. I was a child and was tempted to watch the television but the switch of the TV was a bit high. I took a stool and like a brave heart stumbled upon it only to fall on the stairs and hurt myself! Looks like I shouldn’t have acted brave then!
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? It was a small affair between me and my close friends. They brought me a couple of things but a personalized card from them made my day :), followed by a surprise by my husband. Isn’t he thoughtful sometimes? I’m happy he is :)
3. How are you feeling at this moment? Hot and annoyed! Something happened and I am still not over it yet!
4. How did your night go last? Good. Had a sound sleep.
5. How did you do in high school? Not so well. Grades were okay but that wasn’t the only thing. My group got split. I parted ways with the one who used to be my best friend. All the girls used to talk behind my back, they used to bully me as well, and I used to sit in the corner and cry. Alone. I had an extremely low self-esteem. I never want my high school back. Ever
6. How did you get the shirt you are wearing? Bought it last year. It says, ‘Shopping is my cardio’ and hell yeah, it sure is!
7. How often do you see your best friends? Once in 6 months or once in a year, I guess.
8. How much money did you spend last month? Haven’t calculated but I did spend a fortune! I was travelling... I had to shop! Don’t give me those looks!
9. How old do you want to be when you get married? I turned 24 and just after three days I got married!
10. How old will you be on your next birthday? 28
1. Your mother’s name: How is it related here?
2. What did you do last weekend? Outing, eating junk, chilling out, relaxing, watching TV... what else do you want to know? ;)
3. What is the most important part of your life? Relationships!
4. What would you rather be doing? Counselling?
5. What did you last cry over? Don’t remember. Been a while I’ve shed a tear.
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Writing. Sometimes talking to people who're close to me. And sometimes stay mum. The whole day! I know that's quite unlike me, but that is how it is!
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? Understanding and sense of humour
8. What did you have for breakfast? Dhokla and a glass of milk
1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Nope.
2. Have you ever had your heart broken? Yup. Many times.
3. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes. Few times
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Yes. I do it all the time :P
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Yes. And it sucks.
6. Have you ever had sex on the beach? Cocktail? Yes. Otherwise No :P
7. Have you ever read an entire book in a day? Nope. I know it’s sad.
1. Who was the last person you saw? My MIL
2. Who was the last person you texted? My student
3. Who was the last person you hung out with? My friend R.
4. Who was the last person to call you? My sister.
5. Who did you last hug? One of my distant grandmother and she is really a sweetheart.
6. Who is the last person who texted you? My student.
7. Who is the last person you said, “I Love You” to? Husband, who else?!
1. Where do your best friends live? All over the country. Some in Delhi, some in Bombay, some in Bangalore, some here in Kanpur.
2. Where did you last go? Kolkata.
3. Where did you last hung out? Lakme Salon with my friend if that counts :P
4. Where do you go to school? St. Anthony’s Junior College, Agra. Best school!
5. Where is your favorite place to be? Not yet found.
6. Where did you sleep last night? At my home.
1. Do you think anyone likes you? Yes.
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? Nope....
3. Do you know the muffin man? Who’s that..??
4. Does the future scare you? Yes. Sometimes.
5. Do your parents know about your blog? Of course. They read it when I ask them to :P
1. Why are you best friends with your best friend? We share a lot. In fact, everything when we meet. Without any judgement, we pour our hearts. And we have seen a lot of high’s and low’s together!
2. Why did you get into blogging? The idea of having a blog always fascinated me.
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? ‘cos they liked it and it wasn’t that common when they kept it, I guess.
4. Why are you doing this survey? For fun obviously!!
1. If you could have one super power what could it be? Umm... probably erase the sufferings of my near and dear ones. Also, I secretly want to hear what people talk behind one’s back :P
2. If you could go back in one time and change one thing, would you? Yes, I will.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing, what would you bring? Water. A book, and something to fill my belly.
2 Would you ever?
1. Would you ever get back together if one of your ex’s ever asked you? Nope.
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Yes. Why wouldn’t I?
1 last question!
1. Are you happy with your life right now? Sometimes Yes, sometimes No!
Do you want to do this? If you do please drop your link in the comments sections. I’d love to go through and know more about you!