Sunday, 7 August 2016
As we come towards the finishing line of this enthusiastic BarAThon, all I feel is sheer bliss. The bliss of completing it. The bliss of making connections. The bliss of knowing so many incredible bloggers. I have participated in other challenges as well and have duly fulfilled them in time, but there is something about BAR.
It holds people together, it’s like that magic glue that sticks together everybody and has now tied us all in one big family. Never ever had I thought of having this kind of impact on myself at the end of a challenge.
And what better day it would be than today, Friendships Day, to write the last post of the challenge!
Thank you, BAR! Thank you for being you!
All you BAR-tenders are fabulous people and I're so so so glad to have connected with you... all of
And with this, I make a few promises to myself!
1. Promise to accept things and people the way they are, and not try to change them according to myself.
2. Promise to deliver the best in every possible way when it comes to my work.
3. Promise to embrace the differences with open arms we both share and see every new thing in a positive manner.
4. Promise to laugh off petty things and move ahead with time
5. Promise to love unconditionally and spread its magic.
6. Promise to love me before anyone else. I know it always gets hard and I put others before me and get hurt, every time. Every single time. That’s why I’m making a promise.
7. Promise to not do anything that may harm or hurt people who’re close to me.
8. Promise to value what I have and acknowledge the people behind it
9. Promise to be with you every time you need me!
10. Promise to follow my heart and do things that it always has wanted to do!