Friday, 2 September 2016
August was all about happiness, festivity, good times, family and friends! And that month too passed. And here we are in September! Can’t believe this year is going to be over soon! Anyway, that’s how August treated me:
- This month I travelled to my hometown and took the much-awaited solo trip. Actually, it wasn’t solo, it was dolo :P (coz it was my sister and me who took this trip together). Both of us wanted to do it and we finally did it this month. We went to Kasol and it was different. We met quite a variety of people in our journey and explored things that we hadn’t before. I am happy that we were back safely and the trip was filled with fun, laughter and adventures! I feel grateful for the wonderful family and even more understanding husband that I have! Not even once did he question or hitched about the idea of travelling solo. Touchwood!
- Then was the celebration time! Rakshabandhan! And the day was filled with meeting all the relatives and keep the joy of festivity alive. Isn’t it fun to meet all the family members after a long time? And the joy simply doubles when the gathering falls on festivals!
- I was home and happy to be back. No matter how much I wander here and there, but it always feels back to be home, in the same room, with the same man :P! It’s peaceful.
- My mother's recovery is on track and it was bliss to her doing her own chores, move out and do whatever she wanted to do.
- Two of my dear friends visited my city and it was... nostalgic to meet them! We've completed a decade together and we realised how kiddos we used to be and now we're all grown-ups! It's really a strange feeling!
Lots of things have been happening around and this month is going to bring in even more. I am happy that with every passing day, I trying to learn new things and understand a lot of stuff that works around me!
How did August treat you? And what are your plans for September? Anything special coming up? Share with me in the comments below.
Linking this post with Vidya's Gratitude Circle Blog hop for August 2016
This month I will be taking part in #MyFriendAlexa campaign to take my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter . My current Global rank is- 12,78,569(the less the better) and Rank in India is 71,752. My unique hashtag name is going to be #boisterouslyread. I hope to see a significant change by the end of the month :)